Photos: Meet the world's Most Beautiful First Ladies

Richestlifestyle.com a few days ago released its list of The Most Beautiful First Ladies in the world 2014 and US First Lady Michelle Obama came 6th. See all the world's most beautiful First Ladies after the cut...



1) Queen Rania of Jordan

2) Asma al-Assad - First lady of Syria

3) Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco

4) Mehriban Aliyeva - Azerbaijan’s First Lady

5) Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan

6) Michelle Obama - US First Lady

7) Sylvia Bongo Ondimba - Gabon’s First Lady

8) Angelica Rivera - Mexico’s current First Lady,
SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment