I’ ll praise myself if you don’t praise me – M.I

By Kehinde Ajose

There is something on the mind of the self professed King James known as M.I, and its solely about the release of his highly anticipated album, The Chairman.

The album has been said to feature the likes of Olamide, Phyno, and Patoraking, among others.

The Jos-born rapper recently took to his Instagram page to express his state of mind concerning the release of his album. He puts it this way: “They will critique me.. They will try to denounce my achievements and impact. But no one can say I didn’t try!!! I set out to do it and I did.”

SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment