Palmchat car awoof! Where are the ladies...?

Article not written by me. It's a promo piece...enjoy!
H ey people! Many of you who might have seen this and ignored it might need to have a rethink. There are really a lot of promotional offers out there and just like typical Nigerians, we always call them “scam” or “wash”.
O k let me just go straight to the point. Palmchat is the “on board” social app now – I mean, they have been very generous in sharing gifts to all and sundry, especially our beautiful young ladies (and don’t get me wrong, I meant all Nigerian women are beautiful *winks*). 
I f you were at the last NYSC orientation camp in Lagos, or you have been in Unilag lately, you will understand what I am talking about. They even provide free Wi-Fi for anyone to download palmchat to their phones, and trust these girls, dem no dey carry last. They use it to download Vampire diaries, Mount Zion movies or Scandal’s latest series sharp sharp! Who no like awoof?

But then they are still offering more. This time it’s a CAR!!! “Car?” you say… Yes you heard me right.. CAR! And to think you don’t have to do much like you are applying for a state scholarship. It just works like a referral thing. Download palmchat, which I believe many of us have already, visit the palmchat.hotreferralinc.com site and register with your unique palmchat I.D.  You will then obtain a referral link to invite friends to download palmchat, and with this link unique to your ID alone, you earn reward points for every person referred. And you earn extra points, maybe even double points if it’s a girl referred. The person with the highest points at the end date automatically wins the car! CAPISH!

Hmmm…Palmchat is favoring girlsoo!.Now I’m almost convinced one of these ladies that virtually “sleep” online will win this Car. They have it all on their side. It can’t be difficult for them to get people. But the guys stand a chance too, you earn the extra points if you get a girl to register. All just in the comfort of your room, bed even. 

People, are you still reading this? Start off immediately, no time. Palmchat is on all platforms; Android, Blackberry, Nokia Symbian and windows (any other one?). Stop giving yourself excuses.. Get busy!
SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment