Okorocha declares free test for prostate, breast cancer

Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has asked men and women in the state from 40 years and above to go to the Ociedike Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre, Owerri and receive free tests for postrate and breast cancer respectively.

Okorocha who declared this while commissioning the Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre, which would be run on contract for 15 years by an Israeli medical personnel said the facility was named after his father ‘Ochiedike, who died of kidney failure from diabetes, recounting that the trauma made him vow to fight the disease.

He said that cancer has claimed many lives but noted that the disease, when detected early can be treated.

SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment