Tinubu, Amosun to grace Iyalode Tinubu’s 127th remembrance

Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun are among the eminent personalities expected at the 127th historic remembrance ceremony of the late Iyalode of Egbaland, Iyalode Efunroye Tinubu, holding on December 3, 2014 at Kemta, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

In a press statement jointly signed by Chief Alaba Lawson (MFR), the fourth Iyalode of Egbaland and Mr. Lekan Ademoye Tinubu, secretary of Tinubu family, all the Egba and other women will assemble at Ake Palace at 8 a.m. for procession to Iyalode Tinubu’s tomb at Ijokodo by 11am.

Series of other activities including Muslim prayer session and a thanksgiving service at the Cathedral of St. James African Church, Idi-Ape, Abeokuta on Sunday, December 7, 2014, have been listed as parts of the annual celebration.

SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment