Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash

Toyin-Aimakhu-loveToyin-Aimakhu-loGood news! Nollywood diva, Toyin Aimakhu and her husband Adewale Johnson are back together.

The social media was awashed with rumour that the 17 months old marriage had hit the rock at the weekend.

The couple seems to have overcome the challenge as Toyin took to her instagram page to tell all that they are back in each other’s arms. Her husband re-possted it immediately. Congratulations to the Johnsons.

post from sitemap
SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment