LIB reader says he witnessed a disabled man being harassed by Road Safety officials (photos)

A LIB reader said he was heading home with a friend on Sunday when he spotted a physically challenged man being harassed by Road Safety officials close to Headsbridge in Onitsha. He said they stopped to intervene. He said the disabled man was a Keke Napep driver and when they asked him what he had done, the man said the Road Safety men were asking him questions like where did he get the cartons he was carrying and also asked for his fire extinguisher amongst other questions he felt didn't make sense after he had already shown them his driver's license. So they asked for his key which he refused to give to them and they proceeded to assault him. See more photos after the cut...


 
post from sitemap
SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment