Caitlyn Jenner celebrates first Father's day with all the children

Catilyn Jenner celebrated her first Father's Day with her children yesterday.
Caitlyn's kids from all 3 ex-wives came together for the celebration at his Malibu house, his first holiday as a woman.
Caitlyn never celebrated Father's Day with all the kids.  Kris organized Father's Day events, but his kids from his ex-wives never went.
Now that there are no wives to organize Father's Day parties, Caitlyn, like many single dads, is left to her own devices. We're told Sunday's festivities were initiated by Caitlyn.

Interesting some of the Caitlyn's sons are celebrating with her daughters, they don't really socialize together.

Caitlyn has told her kids she will always be their dad.
post from sitemap
SHARE

Frank Adeh

Hi. I’m a Web Developer and Graphics Designer, I enjoy blogging as part-time and I draw a lot when I’m free. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you come back next time.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment